With optimum capability and rich industry expertise, we have been able to emerge as a trusted manufacturer and supplier of Aluminium Enamelled Wire. Our dexterous workforce uses superior grade aluminum, sourced from trusted vendors to manufacture this wire. It has high heat-resistance, which is 20 degrees higher than that of copper. This wire can be used to make household appliances as degaussing coil, high frequency transformer, common transformer and small electric motor. Aluminium Enamelled Wire provides excellent flexibility, anti-scrape resistance and low coefficient of friction. We make available this wire for clients in different sizes and grades as per their requirements.
Aluminium competes closely with copper for most industrial and household applications. With remarkable electrical properties and advancement in manufacturing process it allows to capitalise on the significant difference in the price of both the metals. With all these bundled benefits, IMIDEÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s enamelled aluminium wire can be successfully used to replace the copper enamelled wires, where needed.
We make it available in different sizes, types and grades of enamels to ensure best results for all special fields of application.
- Diameter: 0.081 mm to 4.064 mm
- Conductor Type: Solid
- Conductor Material : Aluminium
- Packaging Type: Cylindrical and Taper spools in multi ply boxes
- Place of Origin: Delhi
- Coating: Modified Polyester
- Elongation : 15-48% (gauge dependent)
- Material grade: Pure electrical transmission grade
- Insulation material : Enamelled
- Condition : New
- Standard : above ISI specifications
- Working temperature: 155 / 180 / 200 / 220
- Colour: Golden - reddish brown
- Temperature class : F / H / Dual Coats
- Is it rust proof : RUST POOF
- Aluminium Volume %: 99.99
- Packaging : Automised machine Packaging
- Is it CEcertified: CE certified
- Alloy Or Not: NOT
- Shape: ROUND WIRE
- Surface: FREE FROM SPOTS
- DEFECT RATE: 0.1%
- Tolerance: 0.004mm
Packaging Details : Packaging options are available, Taper and Cylindrical spools packed in high burst strength multiple ply layered boxes.
Office No.-G/950, DSIIDC Industrial Area, Narela, Bhorgarh, Delhi, Delhi, 110040, India